Does anybody offer custom made candles?

ubure

I've got a request from a company that is interested in my candles and wants to resell them under their own name.Does anybody of you make such custom candles? Do you place your name anywhere on such candles? What about pricing? Anything pecial I need to take into account?

Thank you for helping!:cheesy2:

I actually offered to make my candles with a special label for gifts, like Christmas and have the label say Merry Christmas from so and so or happy holidays from so and so. That's what I'm doing for mine for Christmas instead of my usual label.

I do private label. My Company info is on the warning label, I get those from Peak's. If they want a label designed, they get charged what it cost for someone to do it. I have a few that already have their own labels. I just charge them my regular wholesale prices for the products. If they don't want my company info anywhere then they just get the product, ie soap unwrapped and they wrap themselves.

I do private label for a couple of my wholesale customers but my name is on my warning labels along with my web site address. I make it a requirement that my warning label has to stay on the candle and can not be removed for insurance purposes. HTH