Kokum butter ?

diamondk

LMAO @ you guys.. Im not even done with the micas.. In fact im still covered in mica!! I look like one big gold nugget!!

I found a place that has it for around 6 bucks a pound. If you guys can wait till im done with the micas i will do the kokum butter. Hearing valerie talk about it, now i have to try it myself LOL

LMAO @ you guys.. Im not even done with the micas.. In fact im still covered in mica!! I look like one big gold nugget!!

I found a place that has it for around 6 bucks a pound. If you guys can wait till im done with the micas i will do the kokum butter. Hearing valerie talk about it, now i have to try it myself LOL

Thank you, thank you I can wait till you are not covered in micas. We all do love you. :)

I'm waiting. Are you done yet? Huh? Huh? Huh?

It's sooooooooo good that Leslie loves to coop lol!

Are you done with the micas yet? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Why oh why are the butters such fun? Now I don't need shea since I still have about 20 lbs of it lol!

So are you done with the micas yet? huh?

• 2 weeks later...
Well I can yell, my colors were said to be in the mail lol ...it's been what, two weeks? I don't think she's jumping on doing this because she doesn't use kokum ... Val needs to put the hammer down on her lol.

CAn i finish the mica co-op first scented????????????

Here is where i found it.. search here and let me know what else you want from here. I will do a couple different items ...

www.biochemica.com