Lotion Tubes ?

diamondk

I'm still looking for the 2 oz tubes, with no luck! :cry2:

Well if you find a supplier that carries the 2 oz containers - preferably in the natural - please let me know! I use these for my lotion bars and the supplier that I got them from doesn't carry them anymore because of lack of intrest. :P :rolleyes2 I also want to use these for another product that I'm developing but since I don't have the extra tubes, I have to put it on hold and I'm kinda peeved about that!

Life & Light!

Tish

Well if you find a supplier that carries the 2 oz containers - preferably in the natural - please let me know! I use these for my lotion bars and the supplier that I got them from doesn't carry them anymore because of lack of intrest. :P :rolleyes2 I also want to use these for another product that I'm developing but since I don't have the extra tubes, I have to put it on hold and I'm kinda peeved about that!

Life & Light!

Tish

I gave Bill some information from some manufacturers that I found, but I don't know what ever happened about it. They have very large minimums for them.

I too was using the 2 oz natural twist ups for my lotion bars and my supplier quit carrying them also. :mad:

I was sure hoping that Bill was going to be able to get them. I hate the ones that look like a deodorant lol and the others are way too small. I ended up with natural push-ups, but I don't care for push-ups. I want the 2 oz natural twist ups!! dang it.......

WE've been looking for these 2oz tubes for months. If anyone finds them pass it along. ;)

A couple of years ago I got these from pvsoap but they do not carry them anymore. Perhaps they would be willing to share their source and a co-op could be done?

I gave Bill some information from some manufacturers that I found, but I don't know what ever happened about it. They have very large minimums for them.

I too was using the 2 oz natural twist ups for my lotion bars and my supplier quit carrying them also. :mad:

I was sure hoping that Bill was going to be able to get them. I hate the ones that look like a deodorant lol and the others are way too small. I ended up with natural push-ups, but I don't care for push-ups. I want the 2 oz natural twist ups!! dang it.......

I contacted the companies, and most of them did not want to deal with me, as I was "competition" to them, or they sent me somewhere else to purchase and those people viewed me as a competitor. One of the companies had recently been purchased and moved. I will have to try them again, and see if they will deal with me.

Bill

I found these on Ebay, but it doesn't say what size they are and I have no idea by just looking at them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Lotion-Bar-balm-soap-TWIST-TUBES-white-sleeves_W0QQitemZ180046221412QQihZ008QQcategoryZ41368QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Stephanie

Those are the same as the 3/4 oz tubes we sell.

Our prices start at $0.4480 each.

Bill Griffith

http://www.BayouSome.com