Trouble finding wick setters...

or wick centering tools or whatever their called. I clicked on a link from an old post from EZ soy, but it said this site is no longer available. I was hoping to get one from a site that also had good FO for soy, since S & H is usually so much it pays to buy more when ordering. Seems like most sites use UPS. I noticed the Millcreek website says all FO tested in soy, has anyone here NOT had a FO throw well from there?? But of course they don't sell the wick centering tools-haha! I need some more MOnkey Farts and had a good throw at Wholesale Supplies Plus, but of course, they don't sell them either ~sigh~ HELP:grin2: !

or wick centering tools or whatever their called. I clicked on a link from an old post from EZ soy, but it said this site is no longer available. I was hoping to get one from a site that also had good FO for soy, since S & H is usually so much it pays to buy more when ordering. Seems like most sites use UPS. I noticed the Millcreek website says all FO tested in soy, has anyone here NOT had a FO throw well from there?? But of course they don't sell the wick centering tools-haha! I need some more MOnkey Farts and had a good throw at Wholesale Supplies Plus, but of course, they don't sell them either ~sigh~ HELP:grin2: !

Check out www.ezwicksystem.com and click on the "Our Suppliers" link on the right side.

Here's the link for supplier abbreviations:

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5492