Neroli de Orsini

CareBear

I've had 3 failed CP batches with the FO

1st never set up at all, and after 2 weeks of hogging my mold I tossed it, 2nd was a salt batch that was all nasty and soft and crumbly, and this last one is all oily - drippy!

Granted the last one overheated cause I'm still trying to figure out how to soap in my new digs.

But has anyone successfully soaped SW's Neroli de Orsini? Or anyone else have failure stories so I don't feel so much like a failure myself LOL?

Yuzo Japanese Grapefruit from SW. Mixed it 50/50. Used .5 oz pp of oils and it's strong at that, but it does fade some after time but when you use it, it does come back to life again and is still strong. These 2 are my favorite FO's to blend together.

Also with BB's Amber. 3/4 of the neroli and 1/4 BB's Amber. Held about 3 cups of soap out (so it didn't get the FO in it, total batch size was 3 lbs) and did a swirl with a purple mica and rose clay and it turned out beautiful. This batch went so fast I really can only say the scent lasted 5 months without fading or morphing.

That's all I can think of right now.