Made it through my first sale of the year...

caradelrae

and although things werent great, they were ok...Did good for 4 hours of work i suppose. Got an order for a assortment of goodies due for pick up towards the end of November so thats a bonus.

Only real piss off is on my way to the potty, i overheard a few ladies discussing how they thought this was a craft sale and didnt understand how soaps and hand lotions were a craft. Well how the hell was that Mary Kay lady crafty or those Watkins people in the corner? I know i shouldnt take it to heart, but man....Really ticks me off.

Sold out of a few items, got to meet a fellow soaper and had a day away from the kiddo, t he chores and the daily household blahs that seem to get mundane! All and all it was good!

Got a month to go until the next one. Hopefully Im more cheery by then!

Cara

Thanks girls. U boosted my spirits. Dont know if i have a case of PMS or cabin fever or just need to get some, but it sure tweaked me wrong. BUT i did make money, i did sell out of a few items and i sold more than that damned Mary Kay lady so...All is good!