Sombody please help this dumby!!!

littysmom

Hi, I am so frusrated I have read all the forums about the sites to use for making your own lables. I've downloaded Avery Pro and tried Word. Ok, what do u do once you get there?? I am trying to find a site that can help me make a country style design for my containers. Once I get to the site I am lost. It asks u to pick the template and all are mostly shipping lables and cd lables. I don't see any country clipart or ideas. I have been trying this for days now. I keep checking back here on this site, so many member say how much they love avery and word. I even have Publisher, I just dont know what to do. I feel so DUMB :embarasse I hope that someone can make this alttle more clear to me. I am soooo frustrated:confused: Any help would be so GREATLY appreciated.... Lisa

The only thing Avery will do for you is give you a template to work with, and give you several text options to chose from. Any graphics that you want on your label will have to be purchased or downloaded seperately, and then imported into the Avery template that you chose. Hopefully that helps to clear things up a bit.

Ok, thanks alot. That was the one thing I didn't know, and the most important. The member who responded before you gave me a really cute site to download from. I have been well on my way all day, making lables. i feel so much better and i owe it all to u guys. Do u know of any other download sites?? Thanks again, Lisa