I Love Bcs!

StephD

Sorry to "yell" but I made a couple of orders from BCS for FOs and am extremely happy with all that I have made so far! I am also now extremely hungry! lol Anyway, I have had some FOs that just don't throw well or smell like they should and kept buying and testing and buying and testing and decided to try some from BCS after reading the boards here. I do have other suppliers that I like the FOs from, but I always have one FO that's not great. With BCS, they are all great and I'm loving it! lol Just had to share!

Stephanie

They are so yummy!!! I have so many favorites from there, Red Velvet Cake, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Cranberry Crumble, Homespun Sugar, Rice Flower & Shea, Warm Vanilla Sugar and OMG Peppercorn for your man that scent just drives me wild and my dh loves it to, I just had a friend who soaped it~Ummmmm AWESOME!!! You can't go wrong with these scents:yay:

Sue Ann

• 11 months later...

I love them too! Love all these scents, but I have my personal favorites.

Almond Cherry

Banana Blast

Cheesecake

Cherry Cola - Love this!

Citrus Splash

Creme Brulee

French Roast Coffee

Hot Apple Cobbler

Key Lime Pie

Lemon Pound Cake

Mint Chocolate

Patchouli

Peppercorn - my most favorite!

Rice Flower & Shea - awesome!

Strawberry

Vanilla Extract

Wedding Cake - love it

Whipped Cream

With SO many good suppliers out there I've yet to order anything from them....but when I do I definitely want to test the Pumpkin Cheesecake and Homespun sugar...and I can't remember but one of their Vanilla's???

I don't believe you will be disappointed in any way with this company. If you order from them you can use their on-line help line. Very cool!

No one has mentioned Sissie's Sugar Cookies. I bought my 2nd 25# bucket from them today. I use a lot of their Harvest, BNB, Peppercorn this time of the year. They have outstanding oils. Carole

Carole,

Thanks! I really wanted to re-order on the Peppercorn. I will do that since you say it's a good fall scent.

Thanks!