Grrrrr!!!!!

I just have to vent!! I made 100 6 oz tins of Vanilla scented soy candles for wedding favors. It is very hard to find organza bags that perfectly fit those tins. 4 1/2 or 4 3/4 width are the only size that fit. So after looking for a straight week on the net for a place that actually has them. I ordered them and the first order didn't go through. I didn't find that out till this last Monday. So I re ordered. I even paid the extra fee to get them in 1-3 business days. Which means at the least today (Friday). I waited until today and still nothing. I emailed them because they don't have a phone number. Hey! they looked legit and professional to me. There reply was I ordered them in the afternoon on Monday. So they probably got the order late. Then they told me that if I didn't receive them by today to contact them and they will refund my money. What the hell does that mean? It tells me that if you pay that extra charge they send it out at the last minute they possibly can. Then it also tells me they never sent it out if they can refund me and stop the shipment. Who the heck has the power to suddenly stop a shipment in transit. They just didn't send it.

Favor Frenzy is their name and they SUCK!!! Now here is the kicker. Only one other company carries that size and they sold out that size and particular color to Michaels. I could get it from them for 17 cents a bag. Now because I have so little time I have to go to Michaels and buy them for 90cents a bag their price. I want Favor Frenzy shut down!

They are so messing with the wrong person!! :mad:

I so totally hear you! It's so frustrating to have business do that to ya especially when you are on a deadline! I'm always one to wait til the last minute for some things (packaging is one of them because I hate doing it!!) and I've had this happen to me more than once!

I may have found a site that has the size that you need - and they have a phone number... ;)Click here and see if they are the right ones. I looked for 4.5 bags before and I knew they were out there! ;) I've never ordered from them but I'm sure you can give them a call because they sound like they are a "real" store as well as being online... they are on Ebay too... :D

HTH some

Life & Light!

Tish

Thanks for the reference. I have seen 5.5 in length but I think it might be too short for the tins. The tins are about 1 3/4 inches high. I need enough slack to tie a ribbon and charm around it. It should look like this.

toweddingfavor1.jpg

This is one that I made with a 4 1/2 x 7.

This is one that I made with a 4 1/2 x 7.

Bummer - I wasn't sure on the length that you needed... I wish I had more time on my hands cuz I'd surely offer to make them for you! :) I made over 500 ivory lace bags for a friend of mine that makes cross stitch sache bags - that was a PIA but it was alot less expensive than buying bags at Michaels! Organza is about $3/yard and you could probably get 30 bags out of each yard.... I do remember seeing a site that had the longer ones but they were a bit wider too - I think 5x7ish... when do you need these by? I could put a couple of calls into the floral wholesalers around town and see what they have - I think one is open on Saturdays but the other isn't open til Monday... I just hate to see you pay Michaels a God aweful amount of money for these! It's just insane what these places charge!

Just let me know if I can help! :D

Life & Light!

Tish

We do wedding Candles all the Time...with the Tulle...just Cut into squares....wrap around the Candle...and tie up with a cute ribbon.Cut off as much of the top portion that you want...makes it look like you used the tulle circles!:yay: ..and then I hot-glue a rose..or whatever kind of flower the Bride is having in her Wedding...(the very small ones of course)...I also put a verse on the Candle with the Clear Mylar Labels

Example

Thanks for sharing in our Day

(Bride & Groom Name)

(Date)