Antique Pewter lids from TCS

I was just wondering if anyone has seen or has these lids. On the website I thought by the picture they look pretty brown and rustic. The ones that I got today with my order are silver looking. Just wodered if that is how they are supposed to look:rolleyes2 I e-mailed them but didn't get a response yet so just checking to see if anyone knew

I was just wondering if anyone has seen or has these lids. On the website I thought by the picture they look pretty brown and rustic. The ones that I got today with my order are silver looking. Just wodered if that is how they are supposed to look:rolleyes2 I e-mailed them but didn't get a response yet so just checking to see if anyone knew

I use them and yep they are a dull silver color. I really like them and haven't had any rust and have had a few candles stored for almost a year. Some other candles with silver lids that I had stored (Christmas scents that didn't all sell last season) the lids are rusting inside and out.

Maggie

I use them and yep they are a dull silver color. I really like them and haven't had any rust and have had a few candles stored for almost a year. Some other candles with silver lids that I had stored (Christmas scents that didn't all sell last season) the lids are rusting inside and out.

Maggie

Thanks so much. I got the right ones then:yay: