Burn time for wickless candle

Has anyone ever timed their 8 oz. wickless candles to see how long the scent throw lasts before it's completely gone? Does anyone know what this time would be?......OR is there a way to calculate it based on a few hours of burn time?

I've been burning "Country Berry Hotcakes" for 5 days now (on the candle warmer) and while it's not a bad scent nor a heavy scent........:tongue2: .......I'm ready for something new.

TIA!

Like sctndwck said, it pretty much depends on the fragrance. I had some maple pecan on my warmer since wednesday non-stop and today I finally poured it out. You could still smell it, but I have to have knock you over smell because it has to cover the smell of cigarette smoke from two stupid ass people in my house. I know I should quit, but that's another board.

Sorry, but this just came up in a big fundraiser that I am doing with candle warmers included. The customers just go crazy trying to figure out how a wickless candle burns. I reworded everything because a wickless does not burn, neither does a tart or potpourri pod. You got me on the "picky." It just didn't look right so I added the "e" Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers!!!! Carole