Shows or Online Selling?

MySwirlingSuds

The advantage of online selling is that you don't have to make up alot of product to haul, then sit and hope someone buys it!!! LOL I have my one show of the year coming up and I am almost dreading it! I think I will just cry if I have passed on get-togethers, robbed time from my children and taken vacation time to finish products.....just to have a few sales! :sad2: Send all your "good show" vibes my way! :D

I get a lot of my online sales from repeat customers that buy my stuff at shows but don't live in the area!

I sell at a local fabulous hotel as well and I get a lot of re-orders from all over the country from that one spot.

It is really hard to get enough customers online and enough traffic to do well.

Just type in "handmade candles" or "handmade soap" to see how many other people are doing it online.

Jill

I on the other hand have been selling at the Farmers Markets and Craft Sales and a couple of stores ( also I am going to work on my website ( this winter during downtime) for all the out of town people who want my products)..... I find the more I talk about my products I usually make a sale....and gain repeat customers....HTH's

Hugs Maggie