Peak's buttermint candies vs. vanilla mint

guppygirl

anyone have a comparison on the two? Sharon in KY and I are desperately trying to find a good buttermint candy that throws well & last in soy and JS' & Tony's just aren't doing it!

JS, Tony's, KY, NG and BG aren't lasting in tarts. Just ordered these two samples from Peak's and going to Steve's the Candlemakers Store tomorrow to smell and get samples there. Dee, we'll get something but it might be for next year. I would like to make it clear that all of these mints smell great and throw for awhile but just not over 5-8 hrs , at least not in soy and we need much longer. And in a candle? I'm not testing for that. I'm begining to think it is a Peppermint thing.....

JS, Tony's, KY, NG and BG aren't lasting in tarts. Just ordered these two samples from Peak's and going to Steve's the Candlemakers Store tomorrow to smell and get samples there. Dee, we'll get something but it might be for next year. I would like to make it clear that all of these mints smell great and throw for awhile but just not over 5-8 hrs , at least not in soy and we need much longer. And in a candle? I'm not testing for that. I'm begining to think it is a Peppermint thing.....
Sharon I'm so not patient enough to wait until next year!!! Glad you're getting the Peak's samples - that saves me from just going ahead and buying a pound LOL. Let me know as soon as they're in :)