JS:

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Totally Scrumptous

Blueberry Cheesecake

CS:

Cranberry Marm

Creme brulee

Bannan Nutbread

So, all the fos smell fab, however the BCN fo's have a "true scent" where the others seem to have an oily smell to them, and a wierd OOB smell, and JS had weak throws compared to BCN in ez soy containers...

Any feedback is appreciated!:D

You should never judge an FO from OOB. You really have to put it in something (wax, soap, lotion ect.) to really get a good idea of how it is. This is especially true for wax since the wax can really change the FO (i.e,. it can smell completely different, be stronger/weaker than your OOB review etc). Perfect example: I bought some Polynesian Black Ginger FO from GL that OOB I thought smelled very strong and like musty feet. Once I put it in wax, it really came alive and I was surprised at how soft and nice this FO really is. Had I only gone by the OOB smell, I would have missed out on a very nice FO. And yet, I really didn't think wax would change it enough for me to like it. I hated it that much from the OOB impression. I was fooled and yet I know better than to rely on OOB reviews/impressions. They really are totally worthless. So the moral here, is give them all a chance before deciding. You may have some really good FOs and some might not be as nice/strong as you think.

I'm supporting Meridith's statement of don't judge OOB. Must always put into wax. Case in point for me was how awful vineyard smelled (worse than rotten grapes and spoiled cabbage and nasty gym shoes ... I'll stop lol) that I couldn't even bring myself to put it into wax. Eventually I did and damn it was pretty good!

I did a trade for some fo's and got Basil Sage Mint from BCN. I really liked this scent, it was very fresh and herbally...just how I like. So that's a good one...at least it was for me. Haven't tried any of the other ones you have on your list so I can't comment on those.

Yes, as a couple have already said, put it in wax and try it out.

I have 3 from The Candle Source that I purchased and do not smell well to me OOB, but once in wax they weren't too bad.

I have also had ones that I really like OOB but I didnt like in wax so it's best to just try them out in wax.

Thanks for the advice on trying the FO's

in the wax!

Today, I made 2 tarts and 2 tin candles

I used ez soy and added white BW.

I used 3/4 oz of CS Cream Brulee and I

added a trace amount (1/16 oz) of CS Cranberry Marmalade.

It smells yummy!

Thanks again!