Need J-50 supplier with best price

I think Candlescience has cheaper shipping than BCN. You may want to check it out!

I also found CandleScience to have lower prices...at least on what I was ordering.

I still like BCn's fo's etc though.

I am in CA and have ordered from both.

HTH!

:highfive:

I just bought a pallet of it.... so if you need some, I can spare some cases of it.

Edited to say: Forgive me, my order guy had called it Astor V but it actually is IGI 4794, guess we changed. I think maybe I should investigate my own business closer! lol

Anyway if you would like to try the 4794 I have it. Sorry again

Astor V is a one pour votive wax and 4794 is a votive/pillar wax. Neither would be suitable for containers. However both of those waxes mixed 50/50 with the J50 is wonderful for tarts and clamshells.

Depending on where you are located I would start there for suppliers. Makescents has great prices, so does candlescience. But if you are on the west coast then you would not be saving anything when you factor in shipping.HTH

Whoops didn't read IL. Yes those two suppliers I mentioned would be fine then to have wax shipped to you. Candlescience has great shipping rates. They don't pad the cost either.