Royal Aromatics

bac

Their aromatherapy scents all have a very good hot and cold throw. Tested other Lemon Verbena and this is easily the best. Use soy wax and have a good result with 5 or 6% fo. More fo is just too strong. Calming blend and LV are best sellers in my store. Use a 12 oz. Metro with an LX 28 wick and a 9oz. Bean Pot jar for the LV with an LX 26 wick.

Try them again

Ron

Definately a hit or miss. I strongly suggest utilizing their samplers before buying in large qty. I had some of the dupes, not be so accurate yet some were good. Some of the FO's were ok in strength but good in others. You definately want to test the stuff in wax before putting on your scent list prematurely. Ask me how I know lololol.

I've tried several of their fragrances and most of them I've liked. I haven't used them much in candles but they work well in tarts. LS/CP and HP

The dupes that I've tried were:

Kenneth Cole Black & Kenneth Cole Signature

Armani Black Code

Angel

Acqua Di Gio

Island

warm vanilla sugar

I thought all of these were good and people can't get enough of Angel.

My next order I will try Kors and cherry blossom

Non Dupes

Floral Musk (love it)

egyptian musk(nice and subtle)

Summer Rain(love it)

Point Pleasant(Very Nice)

African Musk-good

Honey Almond( very Strong)

Amaretto(strong)

Peaches & Cream (nice not too strong)

Strawberry(nice not too strong)

Orange Spice( strong but i don't like too many spicy fo's)

Tuberose Fantasy(one of my faves)

Ocean Mist( ok not the one I was looking for)

Spring Lake(love it)

Tried other musks but can't remember which ones but they were nice.

I hated Hyacinth, Hibiscus & Blue Gardenial. Stay away from all of those..LOL..can't even mix them with something to make it better.

I have soaped them all in cp and LS. I prefer all of them In LS as they seem to stay true and of course last longer and only angel changes the color of the LS soap to a light peach color. Will go from a cream color to yellow in cp. Kenneth Cole Black will seize or at least it did when I soaped it. I rebatched it and it was fine.

Black Code changes blue dyes to acqua.

I've tried some fo's that I can't think of right now but overall I've liked everything I've purchased from them. I always buy the premium and have never tried the others.

I don't care for the $50.00 min but what can you do:rolleyes2

HTH