mango butter and bombs..

latch

I do put mango butter in mine. But I am not sure what SA is? Is that sweet almond oil? You could sub the SAO for the mango. Its fun to be creative. I like to put cherry kernel oil and mango butter in mine. ;) I play around with stuff all the time and come up with some winners and come up with lots of losers. LOL But I do love mango butter in bombs.

edited to add: yes I do melt down my mango.

I do put mango butter in mine. But I am not sure what SA is? Is that sweet almond oil? You could sub the SAO for the mango. Its fun to be creative. I like to put cherry kernel oil and mango butter in mine. ;) I play around with stuff all the time and come up with some winners and come up with lots of losers. LOL But I do love mango butter in bombs.

edited to add: yes I do melt down my mango.

This sounds good. Wanna come to my house and make some for me?? LOL

I've done this with mango and also cocoa and shea. Melt it down in place of the other oils. When they are dry they're harder too. My favorite combo is coconut milk powder and cocoa butter. Very nice!

question for your ladies.

When you use both the butters in place of the other oils....doesn't this make the bathwater feel more oily? I use shea and sweet almond oils. I was afraid to use two butters because I thought this would cause the water to be to oily. But I would like a harder bomb also ......don't some people add clay to their bombs? What does this do?

Hmmm, I guess the water may be oilier. It's getting to winter though and that's a good thing!

When I have added clay it has not been a good result. I know some people do it for the skin benefits, but it has never worked out for me. The clay seems to absorb the wet stuff and make it too wet for me. Now that I'm thinking of it maybe the key is to add the clay last?

This sounds good. Wanna come to my house and make some for me?? LOL

Someday I will send you some. Just let me get through my fundraisers and show season first and I would be more than happy to do that! If you really want some, don't let me forget, cuz I will. I always have good intentions but not enough brain cells to always remember to follow through on those good intentions.

I don't use 2 butters in mine. Just an oil (OO,Cherry Kernel or SAO) and mango. Sometimes I like to sub the mango out for Kokum. I love Kokum!! I like mine to be a bit more moisturizing since I live in a very dry climate and we need that extra umph in our bath stuff.