Any great body Butter bases out there?

tarynjms

Does anybody use a premade body butter base that they love? I am currently using Wholesale Supplies Plus butter base & although I REALLY REALLY like the consistency & texture & how it sinks in & softens, etc.....I am having so much trouble scenting it. The plain base has a smell to it. I don't know how to describe it. It isn't foul, but it has a "base" smell to it & I don't want to exceed the allowable amount of FO that I add to it. I'm really upset about this because other than that, this is exactly the kind of butter I'd like to use. Any suggestions? Thanks much!

I really like KY soy whip body butter. Its very light and fluffy.I have not had any problems scenting it at all. It has no smell to it. I was wondering about about WSP's base though. So thats good to know

I've been thinking about the KY soy whip butter. So many people seem to be buzzing about it. The only thing is, is it "thick" or "dense" or is it more of a light, airy "whip"? The thing I love about WSP's, is that it is a true, THICK BUTTER. We are not talking lotion or whipped mousse type. It is truly the perfect butter texture & feel & I love what the product does to the skin. It is just such a shame that I can't get the base scent to cover with most scents. If you could let me know about the KY consistency, that would be so great. Thanks so much.

I used the WSP body butter base, so I know what you mean about the consistency - I liked it too, but the smell led me to KY. KY is a little bit thinner, but not much at all. It is still nice and thick which I love - too thick for a bottle, it has to go in a jar. I will never switch - it instantly softens up my elephant elbows ;) Try it - you won't be disappointed.

I used the WSP body butter base, so I know what you mean about the consistency - I liked it too, but the smell led me to KY. KY is a little bit thinner, but not much at all. It is still nice and thick which I love - too thick for a bottle, it has to go in a jar. I will never switch - it instantly softens up my elephant elbows ;) Try it - you won't be disappointed.

Candlebean, thank you so very very much for chiming in! You are the perfect person to judge, if you know the WSP & liked it too! Now I will definitely try the KY. And what you said about it must go in a jar: that is all I needed to hear: perfect! Oh, and I have elephant heels to go with your elbows;) !Thanks again so much.

Well now that I'm going to be ordering, any other "must haves" at KY? FO?

• 2 weeks later...