How do you make cardboard box bottoms?

LaVida

Tags for bags too... like the stapled tops.... Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about...

ok, can't find any pics. But bottoms that secure the bottom but have writing on the cardboard that is extended to the front of the bag (vinyl usually) ... The tags are folded across the opening of the bag and stapled.... this one seems easy to do, but how do you make the hard bottom vinyl bag inserts?

Header Cards! That's what they're called! Header cards as a label for your cello bags. Hoe does everyone make them?

umm! not quiet sure if i am understanding you or not, but i am gonna give it a shot. if you are referring to the bags that have the note card type toppers then the topper if i am not mistaken is just a note card type that is fitted to your bag measurement specifications. as for the cardboard bottom, i would just cut a piece of cardboard and place it in the bottom of the bag so that it stands up. HTH

• 3 weeks later...

ok, look at post #4... click on the link and look at the picture... the insert that says "shower curtain" is what I'm talking about.....

the package header is the one that says "letters" it goes over the opening of the bags....

Thanks for the explanation--I had looked at that picture but didn't know which of the items you were referring to. Now I understand!!

I've never done either the headers or the bottoms; have been considering headers for my air freshener bags but have been using labels until I run out of the bags I'm currently using.

Sorry I'm no help, but thanks for letting me know what I was looking for!!

Jane

Note sure if anyone has given you info on this yet or not, but I make these for my air fresheners. It depends on what size cello bag (width) your using. If you have Microsoft Word or Avery Design Pro all you need to do is make a text box (and watch the measurements at the bottom of the screen) the width and height that you need. Make sure to measure for the fold too. Like front and back but even, hope that make sense. your going to fold the whole thing in half, so if you want something that is going to be 2inches high when on your bag you need to make it 4 inches when you print it. You can print your design or whatever in the text box you make but make sure to put it at the bottom of the text box. When you fold it, if it's at the top it'll be on the back side. I really hope this helps you. It's how I make mine. :highfive:

Edited to say as far as cardboard box bottoms in bags, all we do is find some white cardboard boxes and measure the square we need and cut from that. Saves money and looks nice. HTH!