I got some of the "old fashion" jars from the Candlemakers store....

Michi

I got he smaller ones, they are 4oz. I believe and I just have to say they are sooooooo dang cute!! :D

They are a bit smaller than I really wanted but I had no idea when I ordered them, but believe me they are sooo cute, I'll make do with them, and just order the next size up too.

You DO have to put them all together though, the wires and such. No biggie really.

I just wanted to let those who were interested in them know that they are good jars. ;)

Those are awesome, I can't believe I have never been on this site, that place is about 20 mins from me and I have never heard of it.

I don't make candles, but they do have some fragrances I use that are B&B safe and they have some other supplies I might be able to use.

Thanks for sharing that info

Michelle

They have great fragrance but you can't get store front pick-up. It has to be shipped. At least that is what he told me a year ago. I dont want to pay shipping from a store that is 45 min away. If I can save on shipping I can buy more.:D:D

THey actually have a storefront you can shop in now and they also have storefront pick-up for internet orders

Michelle

They have great fragrance but you can't get store front pick-up. It has to be shipped. At least that is what he told me a year ago. I dont want to pay shipping from a store that is 45 min away. If I can save on shipping I can buy more.:D:D

No problem glad I could be of help (it sooo seldom happens, most of the time I'm getting the help ;) ) but I'm sooo jealous that you both have a good supplier nearby. :undecided

You would think living in CA, home to EVERYTHING it seems, that there would be a good supplier here, but Nooooooooooo. :rolleyes2

I wish he had those jars in an inbetween size, went back yesterday and then realized why I order the really small ones-he only has the two sizes in these, the 4.5 oz. and the 9 oz.