couple questions on smelly jelly

Hello all... i found one of my answers in the archives, and that was to use food coloring and not my candle colors... these questions remain...

can i use my candle fo's? and if so i've see recipes using 2tsps or 1tbs... is one better than the other?

does anyone know if the smelly jelly jars Natures Garden sells have lids that screw on or do they just sit on?

and lastly (i hope) if i use 8oz jelly jars is there somewhere i can purchase lid inserts that have the daisy cutouts?

thanks in advance

terry

2tsp does equal 1 tablespoon....

the lids screw on.....

and for insert to place before screwing on the lids you can get them from www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com or maybe someone might have some for sale round here. and I really do'nt think there's diasy cutout disc insert.

it's purpose is so it don't spill while transporting and when buyers buys it.

they remove the disc and screw back on the lids to enjoy the scents.

Yes you can use your candle fragrance oils.

make sure you use distilled water and not tap water... so it wo'nt spoil.

hope i answer all the questions.

Dani

can i use my candle FO's? and if so, I've seen recipes using tsp or 1tbs... is one an the other?

That is just not enough FO for Smelly Jellies. Smelly Jelly's are just a room freshener without a flame or heat so with that little bit of FO it is very weak. I use 1oz FO in an 8oz JJ.