6006 wax

I prefer at least a week. However, I've gotten some new fo's and have been anxious about testing. So, I've only been curing for 48 hours for the past couple of weeks before burning the testers.

BTW--I buy my 6006 from Candle Science and go a lot by their recommendations for wicking and fo. The site says 1 2/3 oz pp for this wax. I've been using just under this amount. Most of the fo's I've been using with this wax have come from AH/RE. Do you use less fo pp with this wax?

Wow, I did not know you were suppose to use that much. Actually, I have just started using it and only made a couple scents, Pink Sugar, and Strawberry, both from the Candle Source. I only use about 1 oz per lb., and so far what I have tested after only a couple of days has thrown very well. How does it work with 1 3/4 oz.? Do you have trouble blending it all in. I may try and see, but really it seems to be OK with just 1 oz. Thanks for your response.

The only scents I have completely tested with this have been Pumpkin Pie Spice, Country Christmas, Pink Sugar, and Dreamcatcher from AH; getting ready to do Hansel & Gretel's House from CS. Like I said, I went by their suggestions since I got the wax from them. Have not had a problem blending--so far. BUT, I have only done 1 lb batches at a time.

I am getting ready to try a 16 oz apoth jar with this wax. Ughhh