Need help picking out a scent

mindy5140

Ok, so I guess I'm getting a baby shower. My plan is to make baby food jar candles as my favors, but now I need help picking out a scent.

My bf's mom had this perfect idea :rolleyes2 of how to decorate them. She wants to put Mossy Oak Cloth on top of the jar and tie a black bow on it and make the candle a tan color. To make it as a surprise for my bf, who wont even be there.

So just to shut her up, I agreed. So now I need to pick out a scent. She doesn't want the scent to be baby powder or Baby Magic because that doesn't go along with her theme of my baby shower.

Freaking Mossy Oak, :angry2: .

So I was thinking, Sandalwood, or Creme Brulee.

TIA,

Mindy

OK, so BF's Mom's theme is admittedly unusual for a baby shower but I think your could make it work.

I'd lean toward a sweeter scent, like the creme brulee you mentioned, or maybe brown sugar & fig, or french vanilla & amber.

I'd rename it "Woodland Baby" or something like that and make labels with a pic & a verse. Something like this:

anne_geddes_woodland_baby_fairy_(1).jpg