pics from my first show

jennifer

okay...here are some pics from the first show I did last weekend. I'm in the purple and my younger sister is the other person--she by the way is an AMAZING salesperson and will be going with me to every show I do. the pics were all taken during a slow period. oh and I have NO clue what on earth I was looking at in the pic.

post-3761-139458411081_thumb.jpg

post-3761-139458411085_thumb.jpg

post-3761-139458411087_thumb.jpg

post-3761-139458411088_thumb.jpg

post-3761-139458411089_thumb.jpg

Aren't you lucky to have a sister to go with you!! I hope your sales were good and that you had a good time with it. Maybe in another year or so I'll know what this first time feels like . . . . .

I just had to laugh at that pic. of your sis-it's like she's peeved that your in a slow slump!! LOL ;)

"Bring on those customers!!!"

Constructive critisism-- The black plastic table coverings look like garbage bags to me-I'd definitely change those, and also get some heighth in there.

Sooo, how did you do?????

my sister I think was mad because I was takin a pic with her in it plus you're right! she would get almost mad when we were slow. the table coverings were those thing plastic type coverings that only cost a $1 or $2. do you think another color would work or should I try to scrape some money together before the next show for something else?

my sister I think was mad because I was takin a pic with her in it plus you're right! she would get almost mad when we were slow. the table coverings were those thing plastic type coverings that only cost a $1 or $2. do you think another color would work or should I try to scrape some money together before the next show for something else?

Jennifer I would definately get different table cloths. Maybe check out your local Wally world and pick up some king size sheets. That is what I use for my tables. They go all the way to the floor and no one is the wiser, (or they don't say if they are).

Dawn

Yep, the money you'll spend on repeat buys of those cheapy plastic ones (cuz they won't last-rips, etc.) would be better spent on material, or king flat sheets, or even clearanced table cloths.

You can get sheets as well as really cute material for super cheap at Walmart. ;)

Target has/had tons of sheets on clearance for a few bucks. HTH

while that sounds wonderful and I absolutely love target, the closest one is almost 2 hours away. i live 45 minutes from a wal-mart, k-mart, and ross though so maybe one of those places will have something.