Tablecloth Size Question

Alajane

I just got an air freshener order and need to stop at the dreaded Wal-Mart this afternoon (I try to avoid making multiple trips there!!). I hadn't planned on stopping today, so am asking for advice.

Does anyone know the dimensions a tablecloth needs to be for a floor-length covering of a standard 6 ft x 2 ft table? I can't find anywhere online that tells what the height of those tables are to figure it out. I've bought some tablecloths to use for toppers, but need to get a floor-length covering to go under them. I doubt that Wally World would have tablecloths in that size, so I'm hoping that maybe it will be a size that I can get by trimming a sheet--but what size sheet???

If I made it confusing, what I basically need is either the tablecloth dimensions or the height of the standard table so I can figure it.

Thanks so much in advance,

Jane

Ah, just get a couple of twin size flat sheets....they sometimes have a good sale on them...I got several red ones for $4.00 each. Then just adjust it on your table so the front is covered....You are going to sell so much stuff you will need easy acess to under your table LOL You can also just buy several yards of the $1.00 per yard fabric too....

Ah, just get a couple of twin size flat sheets....they sometimes have a good sale on them...I got several red ones for $4.00 each. Then just adjust it on your table so the front is covered....You are going to sell so much stuff you will need easy acess to under your table LOL You can also just buy several yards of the $1.00 per yard fabric too....

Ditto this. I purchase sheets and thats what I use. You would never know and the go all the way to the floor.

Dawn

Thanks for the suggestions. Twin size sheets are what I have been using, but the twin size ones that I have don't go all the way to the floor on both sides and the booth setup I want to use for this next show will enable people to shop from both sides. I checked measurements of the larger sizes but it doesn't look like any of them will go to the floor on all sides, so I'll proably just continue to use the ones I have.

Since I've bought toppers I may just get a few more sheets and overlap them on the tables so I can get full coverage on all sides.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Jane

• 4 years later...

I ran across this tablecloth on sale for $21.99 a couple of weeks ago at Linens & Things: Item # 90132-010111. I ordered the 90x132 size (hope the size is right--I haven't dug out my show tables yet to try it out). I believe when I ordered it there was a 15% coupon--now there's a 20% coupon and the shipping is free, so the price seems fantastic to me.

Let me know if this helps anyone.

Jane