Has anyone ordered from Candlechem or Candle Source

I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them. I was wondering how the fragrances are. If you have ordered from them could you tell me what fragrances have a strong scent throw in wax and paraffin. I'm thinking of ordering from one of them but I need help picking out the fragrances which have to be strong.

thanks,

Nanny

Here are some threads on Candle Source

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33972&highlight=candle+source

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32457&highlight=candle+source

I tried a few of the Candle Chem, and was not too impressed, so never bought anymore to try. But I really like the Candle Source ones, and have ordered most of their holiday scents, and they are great. I love Grandma's Kitchen!!!

I've never ordered FO from candlechem, but have purchased other items and his service is very good. He is a reliable and trusted eBay candle supply seller.

geek

agreed, I bought all my molds and some other items from Candlechem off his ebay. I really dont know about the fragrance oils though.

One thing I will say about candlechem as far as the scents go.....I really have never got a "bad" scent from there however, I have got a few that just weren't strong enough for my liking. Now, I hate and I do mean HATE vanilla and pumpkin pie but I did on a whim try the Vanilla Pumpkin Pie, have it burning now in Joy wax from NG. Just made these this afternoon to test since I had another order for these today and since I test each and every batch before sending out finished products etc. I will say that I have actually found that I can stand this scent even though it has a mixture of 2 scents that I just detest beyond reason! I'm telling you if you want a great vanilla pumpkin pie scent this is it IMO. Just remember what I said, both of these are scents that I HATE with a passion and to make either one of them I have to open every window in my house just to make sure that I don't have the smell of either in my house but......I love this one! I'm out of it now so gonna have to place an order again for this since I have been informed that I have at least 4 more that are wanting candles made with this. Ok, I am done plugging this scent! :D