Need candle labels designed

fortuna

I've looked online and found two places that offer a solution to candle label design. All of which were too used, too many people used those candle sample design labels already.

I'm trying to find something unique but does not appear as if it came from my home. Any ideas for candle label design solutions? I do not want to print them myself and would like full color.

Simple, elegant, fancy and gourmet would best describe the product image.

Ive seen Kountryhomeprinting.com before, I'd hope my comments are not recieved by them. I'd sure like something a bit more professional then the styles presented there. myownlabels.com has some ok ones, just I'd prefer something not over-priced and less used.

I have what I want designed in my head. If I knew how to take that design and put it on the PC I would. Granted I know Ulead 3d and Photoshop, it's just that I'm not totally skilled at it to the degree in which I want it to be done then sent to a printer company.

All I want is an ovalish label that has a white background and a gold line around the edges. The gold must be shinny and look classy. With a Fortuna name in cursive in black in the center. Simple, elegant, high class and basic.

I am not sure how to PM the designer that responded.