Scentual Candle Inc...anyone tried these?

Hi all, the primitive candle line from scentual candle is my all time favorite pillar candle. I burned these years ago, and then couldn't find them anymore, until last week! A prim store in our town is now carrying this line. The pomegranate cinnamon is my all time favorite scent! I was just curious if anyone else has ever tried these candles before. I love the simple look of them, with the light glazing that is drizzled over them and also the colors. Here is the link www.scentualcandle.com Have a great weekend!

You must be talking about the pitting on the tri-fusion candles...I noticed that, don't know if that's the look they were going for or what, but that sure is a great idea on those tri fusions. I just wonder how they burn with the 3 candles put together like that, you would think they would melt and leak between them?! Will be interesting to hear if anyone has ever tried one of those.

I can't edit my posts so I will add to the one comment I posted above: I looked at the dripped pillars and find them just as cute as can be.....I can see why they are your favorites! What a clever idea! With the tri candle, I would imagine if you burned all 3 at once, they would burn inward and create a shell which would keep the wax from spilling out - and then once extinguished you would hug each shell individually. Too cute!

You must be talking about the pitting on the tri-fusion candles...I noticed that, don't know if that's the look they were going for or what, but that sure is a great idea on those tri fusions. I just wonder how they burn with the 3 candles put together like that, you would think they would melt and leak between them?! Will be interesting to hear if anyone has ever tried one of those.

I too love the tri-fusion candles, innovative for sure. I'm pretty sure those pits are supposed to be there-part of the prim look. ;)

Edited to add: I see now, for those tri-fusion candles, they sell an aluminum ring that goes around the three pieces to keep them hugged tight to one another. :yes: LOVE THEM!!