The Natural Artisan...

Rae Ann

Someone here posted about The Natural Artisan having a wonderful Balsam Fir fragrance that was 90% essential oils. I emailed them with a couple questions late last night (I've never used essential oils before) and had an in depth response early this morning. I placed an order this morning and just got an email that it was already shipped! I'd never heard of this company before and thought I'd give them a try. They have some really nice sounding oils, prices are reasonable, and she said they all work well in soy. Just thought I'd put in a plug for them... I love a company with great customer service! :yay:

That was me!!!:yay:

Laura's oils are great, and she tests and sells all of her oils she sells. You know they must be great!! When I started making candles, she was so generous with her time and knowledge. I definitely owe her for she led me in the right direction to make a great candle!!!

Hope you love her stuff as much as I do!!

Renee:D

Got my oils yesterday and they are FABULOUS! Renee, you were right about the Balsam Fir - that is the most authentic pine scent I have ever smelled and way strong. I also got samples of Lemon Verbena, Lavender Bergamot, Pumpkin Butter, Frankincense & Myrhh, Maple Sugar and White Tea. Haven't poured any yet but I have no doubt they'll be great in wax.

Thanks for the tip Renee ;) - I'll definately order from them again!

Thanks Rae Ann!!!:yay:

I stopped by her shop to pick up more supplies on thursday. She mentioned how nice you were!!! I know that you wont find better customer service.

I am so glad about the balsam fir!! I have already sold 2.5 cases of my 1/2 pint wide mouth of this scent. I burn it all year.

I mix it with Cranberry spice, and that makes another great scent, and I mix it with BCN campfire smoke, and it smells like a real burning fireplace. That sell very well for me too.

Thanks again!!!

her hot apple pie is fantastic too!!!:drool:

Renee

Rae Ann- I've been testing lots of pines lately for my diffusers and haven't found one I'm happy with since i need it to have a kick butt cold throw. Anyway, I want to try balsam fir but wanted to try a couple more for soaps. What is your oob opinion on the

white tea - is this on the sweet side

lavender berg - more lavender or berg?

lemon verbena - more flowery or lemony

frank & myrhh - I like lebermuths but it is pricey - do you know if this compares?

Thanks for any help!:D

Lori

Rae Ann- I've been testing lots of pines lately for my diffusers and haven't found one I'm happy with since i need it to have a kick butt cold throw. Anyway, I want to try balsam fir but wanted to try a couple more for soaps. What is your oob opinion on the

white tea - is this on the sweet side

lavender berg - more lavender or berg?

lemon verbena - more flowery or lemony

frank & myrhh - I like lebermuths but it is pricey - do you know if this compares?

Thanks for any help!:D

Lori

Hey Lori~

I'm not great at descriptions but I'll try...

White Tea - yes, kinda sweet but kinda earthy too.

Lavender Bergamot - this is coming from a lavender hater but I actually sort of like this one - I think the bergamot tones down the lavender some. It has a citrus like note to it.

Lemon Verbena - definately not flowerey. Very lemony, smells great. Not Pledge like at all, I think this would be great in soap.

Frank & Myrhh - woodsy and a little sweet but not perfumey like some I've smelled. I've never tried Lebermuth's so I can't compare but I do like this.

And definately try the Balsam Fir, it's the strongest pine I have ever smelled out of bottle - VERY realistic too. I've never made diffusers but I think this would be awesome.

Hope this helps. If you email Laura she may be able to help you more. She was really nice and very willing to answer my questions.

• 1 year later...

OMG I just got back from Natural Artisan and boy are their fragrance oils nice!!! I was smelling anything I could there and they are all so perfect smelling. I picked up some mulled cider and some white tea and they smell beautiful! I can't wait till I'm ready to use these FO's!!!!

Very nice lady, Laura is! Very nice shop and showroom too. She carries stuff that's not on her site, like tins of all sizes. :)