Candle Cocoon's Oils

Kassandra

I just got my sample order today. I like their scents, very complex. However, they smell really really strong. Please, does anyone use this company and what percentage (for candles) do you use compared to other companies? (by the way, sultry angel is soooo nice!)

i use their Sultry Angel and it has been an overwhelming success. I have not found one person that doesn't like it.

I haven't tried any others. They claim that the Sultry can be used a lot less, but it seems like I still have to use quite a bit.

I use quite a few of CC's FO's and I love every one of them. I use about 1oz per pound although I probably could use less on some of Lyschels's oils. Here are the ones I use and love:

Bunchberry & Moss - this one is great

Neroli de la Luna - very woodsy nice scent

Sultry Angel - I love this one also. Has to be my favorite!

Dewdrop - Very mild but nice

Serendipity - very different

Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe - Great scent

Vanilla Voodoo - Tried and liked but decided to go with Daystar's Ultimate Vanilla instead

Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes - Great grapefruit type scent. I can't decide between this one and Scented Bean's Serendipity.

Peony White Tea - awesome scent. Lyschel sent me a sample of this and I had to go order a lb right away.

All of these are great oils and work great in soy!

Missy