RosesCandles.com?

I checked out Creative Gems too, but I didnt think they had a whole to choose from. Especcially for the holidays.

Heres another Q..

How do you get the wax out of the mold? After it sets up I mean. I see these big 3D molds of trees and pumpkins and stuff and I'm thinking... How do they get them out of there??

I've ordered from them but it was soooooooooo long ago. I'm partial to Janet at Creativegems though.

OH man, sometimes on some of those molds you really have to go slow and becareful getting them out. I have a pineapple mold that only once I got out unbroken. Sometimes they have slits down the side to help the release.

I do love holiday molds, so I understand trying to find good ones.

Hi

Roses candle molds is related to the moldmakinghandyman- I think they're husband and wife or business partners. (There is a link to 'Roses Candle molds' on his website anyway)

I have been buying molds off the moldmakinghandyman for a long time- I find his prices very reasonable and the quality of the molds are excellent- a good variety on his website to choose from also. He also sells off molds on ebay from time to time- very highly recommended and fast shipping too. I hope this helps! Web address is www.moldmakinghandyman.com :cheesy2:

I used to buy from Rose, but if you have a problem with the mold, you're stuck with it!! Her shipping is outrageous also. I had a few tear and found the quality of the silicone not that great! I get all my molds from Janet now and if I want something special, she will make it for me. She's wonderful to work with!! :cool2:

I used to buy from Rose, but if you have a problem with the mold, you're stuck with it!! Her shipping is outrageous also. I had a few tear and found the quality of the silicone not that great! I get all my molds from Janet now and if I want something special, she will make it for me. She's wonderful to work with!! :cool2:

Yep, Ditto, Janet is wonderful---our favorite supplier for molds! We also have ordered from flexiblemolds.com and they are very nice, quick shipping excellent customer service.