Those round cane candles.....

How do you make them? LOL! I'm sorry I really did look thru all the posts on canes, did I miss one that might have instructions? Or can someone give me a starting point so I can make a lot of mistakes trying to make one of these! :)

Wonderful! Thanks for the responses. Yes, it's the round canes that I'm becoming attracted to. Guess I'll have to go find some ballons and then study study study!!

Donita becareful I might have to bug the heck out of yah :) Thank you so much for offering tips, very generous of you.

Tanya...I just came home from a walk along the lake and made myself walk the 1400 steps to Albertson's to buy a bottle of detergent....yes...I did count the steps (weird).....and on the way back I picked up red maple leaves from the sidewalk and gutter....I'll bet that people driving by and walking by me thought I must be one of those insane old ladies...picking up leaves...looking...setting it down...then picking up another and keeping it. I want them pliable....not crispy...so I can press them...what they don't know is that for me money does actually grow on trees (smile)......I must have enough leaves just from today to make a several hundred dollars worth of balloon candles. These will go on beeswax orbs....I also stopped by the thrift store and bought 4 large stock pots as I left all of mine in Virginia.....the lady there thought I was a little crazy too....but I need lots of pots to dip in and make double boilers out of....now I will take the car and go back and pick them up. I start making candles again this week.....I am so excited. I will help you the best I can Tanya....it isn't bugging me. Donita