JS's Festival of Lights

Holly

I have had a sample of this for some time and thought about pouring it recently. When I smell it out of the bottle it smells just about like a cinnamon stick fragrance -- for the most part. For those of you who have poured this, does it mainly smell like cinnamon stick to your nose? I just wanted to know what to expect. I poured Millcreek's Harvest Spice recently and let one of my testers test it and she thinks it smells too much like cinnamon (I already have a great cinnamon) and said it she did not think it would be worth adding it. I agree -- too similiar. She was curious as to how the Festival of Lights smelled and I told her that it smells a lot like cinnamon too. Any thoughts on this oil? I will try it anyway. Thanks! :)

oob reviews are worthless....put a fragrance in wax and it could change significantly.....my advice would be to put it in wax and see what you think. What may smell like cinnamon to me may not to you! kwim?

I agree! I had a oil that was supposed to be some sort of spice scent but when I burned it, I swear it smelled like Peak's Pink Sugar!!! You just never know...

I have poured FOL in C-3 using 1.05oz. / 1lb.

I love it. I think it is like a harvest spice type, but not as pungent??

I am not sure if that is the word I want to use. It is still strong, and fills my room quickly, but its a milder form of cinnamon, not bx of vanilla or a sweetness. I dont think this even makes sense!!:rolleyes2

It is a great scent, but I dont think I would replace it for another scent.

HTH, Renee:D