Can anyone help mee find this distributer???

sandyrose

I was at Micheals today and I found the most perfect take out containers that match my theme perfectly with the halloween stuff.. orange, green, red dots.. but not too halloween-ish looking. I WANT THESE! They are just sooo perfect! I already had my logo made up and these containers match just right!

Nashville wraps doesn't have them as far as I can tell.

I looked on the bottom of the container and it says:

Pooch & Sweertheart PS LLC in California (From Micheals Craft Store)

I searched for that manufacturer online and couldn't find anything. I even called 411 and found nothing. :sad2:

I saked the lady at the craft store and she said they are not allowerd to reveal their suppliers. They are charging a dollar each and are only seasonal with the halloween stuff. I'd like to buy these in bulk somewhere and use them to base my whole company theme colors on.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do???

here is what I found. I guess I don't know if these boxes have halloween stuff on it or what. But the first on is Oriental Trading company and you can create your own box and the other is just a site I found when I googled Halloween Take out boxes

http://www.chinasprout.com/shop/ASW015

http://www.nextag.com/take-out-box/search-html

I found those too. I just called Micheals Craft Store again and asked the manager to cal lme back. I'll try a little schmoozing.

Oh wierd coincidence.. you see the chinasprout logo on top? Those are my colors.. except mine are little more subdued and less vibrant.. more heavy on the orange. warm (not bright) Orange, soft sage Green and Teal

SKG- Those citrus colored dots are my choice #2 if I can't find the ones I want from Micheals.

JDS- Thanks, I like the ones with the different shades of green.. those are my greens, but no orange though. maybe I could use orange raffia or something.

Oh yes TOTALLY cute shutterbug! Thanks soooo much! I'm keeping them on my list!

Still no luck on the exact ones yet. 've even called the chamber of commerce and the business licence office in Cali to find this company, it's like they don't exsist! I'm gonna harrass (LOL) the craft store until they give up their source.