Canton,Texas

I had a spot at the trade days this past weekend..I didnt hardly sell a thing.:cry2: .I got on line to check for candle vendors.Only showed about 10 .But there were about 30 ( if not more) out there. And it was hot.Candles started melting at 95 degrees. I was out only the gas. My son went to sell furniture and he made about 2000.00.He paid for the spot and place to stay for 3 days. Never again.

On the plus side, I never been there before and it ws amazing. Anything and everything was there and it was HUGE. It would take at least 3 days to see every thing. And rent a cart or motor scooter. Drinks were 1.00 and 2.00. Hamburgers were 5.00. Food was high dollar there. Everyone I talked to said Oct and Nov. is their best months.

Has anyone else been there before?

I've been there once while we lived in Texas. Too big for me...too many people. It was hard to shop without tripping over people but they did have lots of interesting things. I only remember 1 candle vendor with lots of people around buying candles but that's been probably 10 years ago. Sorry you didn't do well. Ginger