Problems with C3?

Is anyone having problems with any batches of C3 that have been recently purchased? I had bought a case of wax in August and when I poured a big batch of candles the flame went to nothing in about three minutes. It happend with any combination I did. I called the company back and they sent me another box. I tried that batch tonight. It did the same thing. I've been using the same combination of wicks, FOs and wax for three years. Tonight I even tried some different and new wicks to see if that was the problem and I still get the same result. My batch is L6E30. The only thing I can think of is it was shipped when it was warmer. The first box came and it was kind of pastey. This box is better, but I still have the same problems. Any suggestions? I'm getting really upset so any ideas would help.:cry2: Also, where are some of the suppliers that sell C3? I may try someplace new. Thanks so much!