glitter sticks

socscents

Has anyone tried the m&p glitter stick base from ah/re? If so what did you think?

Thanks,

so'c

Don't go running off to order this. I haven't tried it yet, although I do have it. I have been waiting for the owner of the company to get back to me as to why they are selling a product that does not weigh what they say it weighs. They have since changed the weight on the website but didn't change the price. I will give an update, Friday will be a week since I contacted the owner.

• 3 months later...

the owner did finally give me a credit, but that was not the point. If you advertise that something weighs a certain amount and you know that the folks that are making products from it that have to weigh out also - you should be sending the amount that you are advertising. She was very rude since she felt that it was such a small amount. However, imo she knew she was wrong because she changed the weight on the website, but notice she didn't change the price.