Wholesale Bath Salts

theoldehearth

You guys are probably going to kick my butt here because I know there are some threads regarding where are the best places to buy salts from but I'm going ask anyway! It's midnight now, I'm tired,I did a quick search on bath salts,didn't find what I'm looking for yet so I'm doing it the easy way,LOL! Here goes:

WHERE are the best places to buy wholesale salts? I'm trying to find epsom & dead sea salts. I'm very new at this bath salt making so I'm trying to keep my costs down.

Thanks for any advice!

Shannon:confused:

Hi Shannon,

You can get epsom salts at walmart in the pharmacy department. Not sure about Dead sea salt but you can get course sea salt there as well in the baking dept.

Hope this helps.:)

I know that this is not wholesale but by the time you add shipping walmart could be a little less expensive.

Ya know, salt is so dense.

I would definitely look for a local source before incurring shipping charges for it. There is enough stuff we can't get locally, that I try to get what I can locally to save the $.

WalMart, Costso, etc have pretty decent pricing on the 4# boxes, and you can find sea salt at any of your local health food stores. Your health food stores will often be willing to order you 50# bags of sea salt, too.