ISO Kick-Butt Killer Scents in Soy

savedbygrace06

I've had a lot of feedback from you great folks here on this board as to certain suppliers that I have asked about. But what I really want to know ... bottom line ... is what are the best KICK-BUTT, KILLER fragrances that will have a knock-your-socks-off hot and cold throw in GB415 and 464??? If you could let me know the scents and where they come from, I would be so very appreciative. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hey Liz,

I'm using C-3 soy wax and so far the best oils have come from Snowtop, Peaks, and Candle Cocoon. I have a bunch from Millcreek but for the most part they are hit or miss in my soy. I have no doubt that anything you buy from Snowtop will knock your socks off. I have Coconut Cream Pie, Caramel Nut Cluster, Maple Sugar, Key Lime Pie, Baby Hugs, Green Apple, Mulled Cider, Honey Gardenia, Cranberry Orange Spice,Citrus Cooler, Baked Apples, Melon Mist, Vanilla Bliss (awesome) and all of them are kick butt! Caramel Nut Cluster and Maple Sugar will run you out of the house. Candle Cocoon has some great oils also. I use her Serendipity, Bunchberry & Moss, Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe, Sultry Angel (the best), Peony White Tea, Fallen Leaf, and Dewdrop. Alot of people love her Vanilla Voodoo but I didn't particularly care for it. I like more of a sweeter vanilla. I also use alot of Peaks oils. You won't be disappointed there either. Oh and my favorite of all favorites is Daystar for some unique oils. Some are also hit or miss in C-3 though. But you have to try her Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies. Hope this helps!

I love your Thomas Kinkade picture. We have that flag in our yard!

God Bless,

Missy