Need help for an impoRtant account! (Updated)

cleanglow

I have a dilemma. I have an order that I got on Friaday that needs to be delivered on Thursday. It's for a bank and it can end up being a HUGE account for me. Problem is, they want 100 votives in spiced cranberry with the color to obviously match the scent. They will be giving them away to customers. I've poured some tests after printing out their logos to see how they would look, and because of the dark color of the cranberry, you can hardly see their logo. Wwyd in this case? First off, I'm stopping by tomorrow to make her aware of it and to see if maybe they have a black and a white version of their logo, most corporations do. If so, problem solved. I can use the white version for the darker candle. If not, I was thinking about "suggesting" that they keep the scent but go with a natural color. I'll be using a palm way (crystal, their choice) and have poured a few samples with no color to take along with me tomorrow. This is such an important account and I don't want to screw it up. I also want her to feel that she made the decision, even if I'm the one that guides her in that direction, kwim? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I have so many years in (outside) sales and have been making candles for almost 10 years as a hobby, but have only been testing (to start my business) for a little over a year. I don't know why I'm having trouble figuring this one out!

Jenn

edited to change "impotant" to "important" in the thread title :cheesy2:

SliverofWax, you have a dirty mind, too. Cleanglow, I'm sure this was just a typo, but you did give us a good laugh. My first thought was that you were an extremely dedicated candlemaker going well beyond the call of duty or that you were on the wrong message board. Your plan does sound great, though. Hope it works out for you.

It wasn't bad at all. In fact, as soon as I showed her the samples she said "Oh my, I LOVE them in the cream color. Can we do that instead?" The cream color was actually just the natural palm way with FO. She also said they looked so classy that way.

Lol, I didn't have to do a thing!