I was at a candle business closure...

HeavenScentU

:rolleyes2 sale today and I finally met some of my competition. Everyone arrived at the sale early and I got there on time. I just went in there and grabbed a box and filled it up with goodies. I didn't really say a word, just went about my business because hubby was waiting in the pu and told me to hurry. So I tried, but you know when their is a sale, especially candle molds and all that stuff how could I resist but go through everything. The women noticed I really didn't speak to anyone so they asked me what is my companies name and when I told them what it was they said Oh, I have heard of you....Is your website up? I told them yes and kept my words to a minimum. I was a bit surprising that people have heard of me. That makes me wonder why are people yaking about me????? I hope it is all good. :neener: Not sure what to think.

I purchased all I could to help this lady out. She had two storage units full of stuff and her tiny apartment was full too. I am going to talk to her about posting her stuff in the classified section. She has over 900 cases of apothecary jars and over 100 various molds including, metal,plastic and silicone. Tons of scents and wicks on the roll. I will have to get a hold of her, because she has to get rid of them and I know we can all help her clear out her storage units.