Yeah, I got my order in today from BCN!

Crystala25

Well I just received my order today from BCN and am so excited. First of all, I ordered the lotion base sample and the Honey Coco Mango fragrance oil and made mini 1 oz. lotions, There lotion feels really good. Then I got the lip balm base, but forgot to order the pipettes to fill them so that is disappointing.

But, with my order BCN gave me some candle fragrance oil samples of Honeysuckle, Caramel Apple, and Carnation. Well I don't make candles yet, but I guess I will have to learn how now that I have fragrances for them. Just thought I'd share my happiness, this is my first lotion and lip balm experience so I am so excited and can't wait to make my lip balms.

I love their lip balm base. Glad that you are happy with everything. Don't orry about the pipettes. I never use them. I find that the balm hardens quickly in plastic. Try a Pyrex measuring cup or beaker with a thin (almost needle nosed) spout. Works great!