To the Moderators....Idea for a new Sticky at top of page

Moderators,

I was wondering if we could have a new sticky where the members can post whatever shows they are doing on the weekends. I know that I wouldn't mind driving to a craft show and saying hi, if another member of the board was working it and it wasn't too far away. Unfortunately, we live in Westchester County, NY and I do not see too many members from our neck of the woods around here, which might also be a good thing because I can have the craft fair market here all to myself.:D Seriously, hardly anybody at any of the craft fairs and such that I have been to are selling candles and/or soaps.

I see that there is usually a thread regarding ,What's in your pot for the weekend, however, I was thinking of having a thread where you just give

the days, times, and location of the fair.

Good idea or no?

Bob and DonnaMarie

That would probably be in the Business section. I suppose someone could also start a thread titled "Who's doing a show this weekend" or something too. Whatever floats your boat, I'm game. You can start a poll on it if you want and see how it goes.