Help with Borders using Print Shop or Print Master

Brenda (OH)

I have been trying to figure out how to make either a solid or checked border on my labels using Print Shop or Print Master but after days of confusion I have given up. I use both rectangle and round labels and can't figure out either. Can anyone help me out? Please, please, pretty please . . . .

Thanks Carole :D Thanks to you I now have a solid border - Wooo Hooo! Now I just need to work on the alignment. This program is new to me and I am struggling to figure it out. I worked on this for a couple hours and need to get back to packing and pouring. Is there any way to make a gingham type border? Also, can you quickly guide me on how to align the round labels?

Yah I finally figured out how to make a border around my business cards, and now I'm struggling with the alignment as well-it's driving me friggin' crazy!! :angry2:

I'll have 3 sides that look perfect and then one side that barely has a border on it. :rolleyes2

I have given up for now, and just printed them out that way, but only b/c I wanted to have SOME kind of business card on me at all times, not b/c I am happy with them. LOL

Printmaster does have a gingham I have used. You can color it any color you want. Size it to a rectangle and then put a smaller rectangle in the center and it will create a border. Most round labels I have bought are not cut correctly. I use TOOLS and make my own print program by just measuring the sheet. Carole