Guess what? My 1st show is this weekend!!!

ebarnes

La Cooka Ra-cha La Cooka Ra-cha

Im excited about it. I will make my last batch tonight ot allow for proper curing. I wanted to pour the last batch on LAST Saturday to allow a 7 day cure, but things happen.

Right now I have about 18-20 scents available. About 250 candles already poured and I plan to have 1 dozen 8oz bottles of lotion, 2 dozen 6oz bottles, 2 dozen 2oz bottles, 2 dozen 4oz jars of Sugar scrub and 1 dozen 8oz bottles of liquid soap.

This event should attract about 3000-4000 people, wish me luck. Im guessing will get about 1.5% of sales from the crowd, thats about 53 total sales. Am I shooting to low or to high?

Ebarnes, enjoy yourself at your show! I did my first show last year and I had a great time! I didn't know what to expect, but I did pretty decent in sales. Above all, though, I just really enjoyed meeting other crafters and talking with customers about something I truly love to do! I think if you are confident in your product and love what you do, the customers will see that and take interest. Best of luck to you!!!

I probably would do good...I'm just really shy lol. I've tried to find a few in the area, but most seem to be hours away from here, which ups the cost (and the risk) of doing one. We'll see...eventually I'll have to give it a go hehe.

Im far from shy, I love to meet and interact with people.