Best New Products

soapermom

This whole year, with all that has went on in my personal life, I am far behind.

I am looking for the best new prodcuts that are out there now? Additives and new finsihed products.. anything new and exciting?

Like silk.. I notice everyone is all over that now.. anything else I missed this year?

I think that those in-shower body lotions are the coolest!! Like the ones from Olay and B&BW. I still have not found a recipie to make those so I just keep buying them. I don't know how popular they are but I sure think that they are new and exciting! BTW if anybody has a recipie for one that they want to share please, please send me a pm :wink2: !!

I think that those in-shower body lotions are the coolest!! Like the ones from Olay and B&BW. I still have not found a recipie to make those so I just keep buying them. I don't know how popular they are but I sure think that they are new and exciting! BTW if anybody has a recipie for one that they want to share please, please send me a pm :wink2: !!

Ditto that..I used the Olay one with the body butter to shave my legs..WOW..have never ever had that close of a shave and I was even using a cheap crapy razor.

Bet they would be great sellers at winter time..

I was thinking of tyring one of these out when I get my booth completely stocked up..just to play..maybe use a body butter base and then a body wash base..and layering it

Are you talking about the 'ribbons' ones from Olay? Those Rock, I love the blue one... have not tried the pink one yet. I sure would love to figure out how they are made!

Ohhh the one I tried by Olay was just a shower lotion, not a foaming/lathering one. ?????

So basically it's just a creamy bath wash? I know my MIL uses Dove brand body wash and it feels creamy like, has anyone used this? Is that what the Olay is like?