Melted wax and FO

Hi all,

I have a turk and surf, and am recalculating all my formulas for my excel sheet, because since the wax is already melted, won't that change the rate at which I add dyes and FO? So, for example, one pound of wax makes 20 oz. of melted wax..........when calculated at 1.5% fo, I would add 42 grams of FO once my wax is melted, but now that I am always weighing the already melted wax, should I recalculated my formula to 42 grams per 20 oz of wax......or I would be overloading? Right?

I hope this makes sense......... anyone who uses melters and always has a large amount od wax melted want to chime in?? Pleaseeeee??

TIA!!!

Thanks Top!

Was hoping someone with your expertise would chime in........so I would keep my FO ratios the same on my spread sheet. Was not sure, because once I went to the melter all my containers were coming up short for some reason. So I tared and weighed all my containers with melted wax, will plug those numbers in, keep my FO the same and hopefully all will be right again in the world.:D

Thanks!