1 more Cyclo (?)

SouthernGal

7 pounds would be 112 ounces, 8 pounds makes 128:D . You will have a little bit more than 28 bottles. It is recommended you use 1 ounce of fragrance for every pound of cyclo (I think,lol), so 7 ounces of fragrance plus 112 ounces of cyclo give you 119 ounces, which will give you 29.75 bottles, so round up and you will have 30 Four ounce bottles of spray.

Don't get confused candleman. Different materials in the same "gallon" jug can weigh different amounts. Lotion is thicker and heavier than water. If you poured each seperately and filled a gallon container, you would likely get different weights.

If her supplier sells hers based on pounds, then that's what she needs to go by. If your's sells it by the gallon (not pounds), then you should be able to go with 128 oz.

Don't get confused candleman. Different materials in the same "gallon" jug can weigh different amounts. Lotion is thicker and heavier than water. If you poured each seperately and filled a gallon container, you would likely get different weights.

If her supplier sells hers based on pounds, then that's what she needs to go by. If your's sells it by the gallon (not pounds), then you should be able to go with 128 oz.

I checked and mine comes in 7 LB's too but the Lotion & Body Wash is a full gallon of 128 oz's.