Bath bomb press!

Robin29

Been there, done that.

Although it is a nice concept, there are too many ways you can actually make this contraption without the HUGE price tag. It STILL frustrates me that they charge that much for that thing. *insert eye roll here*

I bought one and sold it because I was actually losing time by using the press as opposed to making them myself. That was the reason I actually bought it - that and I wanted to give my hands a break from time to time.

I'm not saying it won't work for you (cause it may be just what you are looking for), but that is my experience & opinion about the bathbomb press.

Oh, I was not planning on buying it. I just wondered if anyone else has seen it.

For more than $600, I think I can keep on using my hands and shoving my bombs into the little plastic balls from Michael's. ;) I DO like that you can have a custom 'stamp' on your bombs, and the idea of a cube,though.

Oh, and I entertained thoughts of taking the picture to HomeDepo and saying "help me make this" HEH.

• 5 years later...