liquid dye

Does anyone know where I can get liquid candle dyes that are NOT very concentrated? For example, I have purchased packs at Hobby Lobby with a Crafty Candle label that in one had red blue yellow & the other had purple green orange. I'm really needing a brown/tan color & would prefer not to mix--because the colors are not concentrated, they do not blend well when you add in the natural fragrance oil color.

Also, the Hobby Lobby i live close to is rather small, maybe the answer is simply that a larger store may offer other colors or possibly Michaels--I've never been to one of those because the closest one is almost 2 hours away, but if it would have what i need, i may just drive there anyway.

Thanks!!

i understand about quality dyes, but I'm not using them for candles. I am using the dyes for aroma beads so i really want some lighter colors. I have found that even just using a toothpick with the beads can cause me to get a darker color than i want. so I picked up some of the dyes at hobby lobby and since they are not quality in the sense that they are not concentrated, i am able to get really nice colors for my aroma beads.